Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TWO free photo shoots! Freakin' sweet.

Here's the scoop...  Krista is glad to be back to work, and is feeling ultra generous this month!  So, we decided to give away TWO shoots instead of one.  We are giving away ONE one hour shoot with an associate ($165 value) and ONE comp card shoot (fashion shoot... $375 value) with Krista!!

How do you enter?  Leave a comment on this post with a) your name b) which shoot you are entering for, and c) your email address so that we can notify you if you win!

Here are the rules:
- All entries must be submitted by March 11th.
- If you win you must shoot before April 11th.
- You can only enter once.
- You cannot do Blue Steel faces at your shoot.
- Okay, maybe you can, if you have permission from Derek Zoolander.
- The one hour associate shoot can be used for: headshots, promo shots, babies, children or whatever else you can dream up to shoot in an hour. :)
- The comp card shoot is a fashion shoot designed for aspiring or current models. :)


GOOD LUCK!!!

~Krista

104 comments:

  1. Oh! I'd love to win the associate shoot.
    (Shauna Reynolds, opishposh@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great giveaway! Please enter me for the associate shoot too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great contest. I would love to win the associate shoot! Thanks!
    Brittany - bertneyb521@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter me for the comp card shoot!
    Amy Williams, amydwill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Associate shoot please!!
    Cathrine Holloway c@holloway.me
    I want to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great thing! Please enter me in the associate shoot. Thanks! :-)
    (Katie Stedelin kwalsh1977@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Davy Talley
    Krista Lee Shoot
    davy@allenprinting.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer Hart
    Krista Lee Shoot
    jennifer@allenprinting.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, yes, yes!! And again yes!! (assoc. shoot)
    Susan Miller
    hisusan@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. We would love to win the associate shoot- Lydia is getting cuter by the minute!
    Kellie- ckdeffendall@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you are back to work Krista! Please enter 15-year-old Emily Hughes in your contest. She would love to do more print work - Krista Lee shoot. THANKS!

    Lisa Hughes, Emily's mom
    Hughesail@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. i need head shots! associate shoot
    Megan Hill
    Megan@meganhillphoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! I would love to win a free shoot with the associate! My name is Ashley Whittenburg (awhittenburg@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please enter me for the associate shoot! Now if I can just lose those 15 pounds ...
    Lori Shropshire
    iwishiweresinging@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Noelle Rose
    comp card for my handsome husband noelle@bmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would be absolutely thrilled to win the associate shoot!! This is a great contest!
    (Lindsay- nashvilletrue@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. As much as I love you Krista...I am no aspiring model! Ha! So, associate shoot! :-)
    Cindy McLean
    cindymclean7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please enter me for the associate shoot! chesleyhendrickson@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woohoo!! I'd love to be entered for the associate shoot...fun! Jessie Foster, jessie.foster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Senior Pictures for my Son.
    Please enter me in the contest.

    Michelle Lasley

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please enter me in the associate shoot.
    Rachel Macaso,rmacaso@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. My 15 month old baby Isaiah has been begging for some new head shots-he's such a DIVA! Enter us to win the photo shoot with an associate!
    Kara Moore
    karak24@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to win this! It would be awesome for you to do my daughters one year old shots! Please enter me in the associate photo shoot! You guys are amazing!
    Leslie Drake lesliedrake@bgboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am glad you were feeling generous!
    Megan Romer
    Associate Shoot
    megan.romer@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would like the associate shoot. Malorie Clay clayaldridge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. How exciting! Your work is amazing! I am a single mom of two and would love a chance to win a shoot with an associate. My name is Leslie Armour and you can reach me by email at lesliearmour@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to enter for the one hour associate shoot! My name is Corrine G. & my email is cagansmommy@hotmail.com

    You guys rock for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ashley Ferrell
    This is awesome!
    associate shoot please, unless you think Lilly could be an aspiring model. JK!
    devonley@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love the associate shoot!
    Malorie Clay clayaldridge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. We would love the associate shoot for Cade's 2 year pictures! kellythorne@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. We'd love a shoot for our three kiddos with an associate photographer

    Thanks! Willow Morse
    willowmorse@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Clyde and I would love to have some new photos taken. We've been married two years this May and we still love to go back and look at the wedding photos you took of our big day. This time we may have to include the dogs...hope that doesn't scare you out of including us in the contest! :)

    Thanks!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  35. You shot our wedding in 2007, now we would love for you (or an associate) to do our maternity pictures! Cyndi (Headrick) Eaton
    jayscyn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fantastic! Enter me for the Associate shoot, please!

    Stefanie Bomar

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fun!
    Associate shoot, please!
    Anne McGraw
    anne.mcgraw @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. PLEASE ENTER ME FOR THE ONE HOUR ASSOCIATE SHOOT.

    name- BRANDIE MASH
    email- philmash@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  39. PLEASE ENTER ME IN THE ASSOCIATE SHOOT. YOU DID MY WEDDING AND ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS, NOW WE HAVE A NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE PHOTOS OF HIM!! THANKS!! SHANTELL LACEY,MARIERASHOD@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  40. I was already planning to schedule a newborn shoot when Blake arrives sometime around April 2 so winning the FREE one hour associate shoot would be great! Enter me to win please!

    Shauna.yancey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Please enter me for the comp card shoot. Connie Sharkey, kcm921@gmail.com. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'll take either! And I promise I can turn left.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your work!
    Please enter me for the comp card shoot...
    Thanks!
    (Erica, email: ebrown@nashvillemedicalresearch.com)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Please enter me in the comp card shoot. I am currently working with Mark Block of The Block Agency, and he forwarded this opportunity! :) (jennywitham@jennywitham.com)

    Thank you for your consideration!

    God Bless Always,

    ~*Jenny*~

    ReplyDelete
  45. Model, headed for Navy SEALs. Would love to finish civilian life with a good comp card and some jobs!
    B2U0D0S9@vzw.blackberry.net
    Ian S.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Im entering for the associate shoot ( Brandon Otts Otts@harpethhall.org)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awesome!
    Amberley Harvick, amberlyan2005@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your work is great and I'd love to win this for my family! Thanks for the opportunity!

    Melanie
    mrcros@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  49. WOW!! What a great gift!! I've heard so much about you & your amazing work from friends...I would love a chance to work with you or your associates!! I need new comp pics and new family pics (I have 4 kiddos!!). Please stick my post in either catagory! Thanks, Mallory Woods

    ReplyDelete
  50. Glorious idea! Please enter me for the comp card shoot. (Jason Burkey - jgburkey@gmail.com) THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Choices!! Hmm. I need a killer headshot. So I'm signing up for that one. Thanks!
    Amber Williams
    amber_williams16@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi, I'm Kalilah Allen-Harris, and I am entering for the comp card shoot. :)

    God Bless,
    Kalilah
    missblackusa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Kaylyn Gerth
    Comp Card Shoot with Krista
    kgerth@gmail.com

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. The one hour photo shoot would be sweeeeet!! -- Chris Maloney maloney.chris@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would love to win a free hour shoot! I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and never wanted any reminders of how "preggo" I am. However, if done professionally, I am positive Krista would make sure that I wasn't put in a "bad light"! LOL!

    JR Ottow
    615.838.8484
    Ottowzone@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Amber
    associate shoot
    treesap58@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. yes please!
    one hour associate shoot.
    shanna strassberg
    shannas3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. registering for the assoc. shoot, please!
    thank you!!
    caseyrmorgan@hotmail.com
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  59. a) your name-Cassandra Joy Lawson

    b) which shoot you are entering for-associate shoot or anything else you think would be a good fit!

    c) your email address-urbanartt@yahoo.com

    It would be an HONOR to work with you...those family shots are priceless!!!

    www.myspace.com/cassandraart

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would like to enter for the photoshoot contest!
    Name: Kim Hessel
    kimhessel@hotmail.com
    (block sent me) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'd love an associate shoot!
    Michelle Chianese, mjic23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Sweet! Would love to shoot with Krista Lee
    Bryce Benton
    benton.bj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Please enter me for the associate shoot. I've got a 1 year old little boy that I need to get some prof pics of soon!

    Thank you!
    Melissa Mobley
    MCTMobley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. BEAUTIFUL. :)

    Cardin McKinney
    Fashion Shoot
    cardin@cardinmckinney.com


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would love to enter the comp card shoot. Jena Sims
    Jenasims@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. This would be such a great thing to win. I hope its me!!! Please enter me for the comp card shoot. Thanks!
    Serena Aratani sakemia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Ooops, I guess I was supposed to leave my comment here. Well, I still love the "family shoes" photo. :-)

    I'm entering to win the 1-hr shoot, which I'll use for updated family photos. We're overdue!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Associate shoot!
    katie . palmissano (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Associate shoot for me please! Thank you! I will say a prayer! Brenda Toscano -The Block Agency

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would love to be entered for the associate shoot! Thank you!
    Monica Ortega
    MonicaOrtegaEntertainment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hi Krista! I am an actress and a new Mommy. I love your photography and would love an opportunity to do some headshots with you! I am with The Block Agency and Mark has bragged on you for years. Hopefully we can work together soon!

    Shannon Ashley - halters@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would love love to win the hour shoot heck yeah... Kassie Miller (Kassiem82@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  73. I just realized that I didn't leave my email in my previous post...oops! It's mswoods@comcast.net and I'm with Mark Block, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hello!! Krista Lee took my wedding pictures for me and everyone raves about them everytime I show them. I love Krista Lee AND her team. I would love to win the associate shoot because my "little princess" will be turning 3 years old in May and that would be great for her birthday pictures.

    Shari Lee Beauregard
    shari.beauregard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Okay, add me to the big pile...associate shoot. Thanks for the opportunity to look great in my ads. (moorek@realtracs.com)

    ReplyDelete
  76. Chris Hagan
    comp card shoot
    peanuthagan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. The comp card shoot would be great! Christa Coppin (I should get special treatment cause my name is Christa too! ;-)

    christa.coppin@gmail.com

    Thank you Krista!!

    -Christa

    ReplyDelete
  78. Please enter me (well, actually my 6 month old daughter)for the associate shoot! It really would be "Freakin' sweet"!!
    Amy Martin
    amymartin429@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hey Krista!! It's Sarah (of Sarah and Josh who you used to work with at the Palm). We have a baby girl. I'd love pictures of her! Please enter me into your contest.

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Anna Craig - annax93@gmail.com
    I'd like the Associate shoot :D

    ReplyDelete
  81. Awesome Krista! I actually need some cool shots for my website...please enter me for the one hour associate shoot! :) Thanks!
    (Angela Bertrand, angelambertrand@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  82. I wanna enter my mother, Theresa Lawton! She deserves it, cause she's the best mother in the world! She needs a comp card! RPLTKL@comcast.net

    thanks!

    Amber McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  83. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  84. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  85. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Thanks for the giveaway! (Angela Heering) angela.turnerandassociastes@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  87. Very kind of you to do this.
    Jessica White
    Comp Card Shoot
    jessicadenisewhite@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Wow! This is great. I would really like to be entered in the comp card shoot.
    Kara Dixon

    ReplyDelete
  89. associate shoot:)
    Lissa Greene, ariyung@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Brittany Wood
    Associate Shoot
    brittnicolewood@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Wow! How exciting- in this economy it really means a lot. Please enter me for the associate shoot. Leticia Burns. Lburns426@comcast.net. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  92. I would love to win the associate shoot. I can always use some new, fun pictures of my precious children. Thanks, Leanne Dean (page512@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  93. I cannot figure out how to enter on the blog! I would really love the opportunity to win engagement photographs with my fiance. If you could give me directions that would be wonderful!

    Erin Shults and Keith Holloway
    June 27, 2009

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hey Krista! I'd love to win the comp card shoot for my daughter. Please email me at arose1014@gmail.com. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would love to win the associate shoot!
    Malasy Vichathep, malasy02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  97. I would Love to win either shoot!

    I have lost my baby wait & I desperately need to update my comp card but I also have been trying to find the time to bring the baby in to shoot.

    Thanks,
    Maranda Starling DeVault

    ReplyDelete
  98. Sarah Gundersen
    - One Hour w/ an Associate
    - sarah.gundersen@gmail.com
    This would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Sign me up for the associate shoot!
    microgirl32@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Did I make it in time??

    lauren@ericblum.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  101. OMG!! I'd love either shoot. Krista hope your feeling better, and i'd love to shoot with you again..
    Finan
    trist2trill@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I'd love to win either shoot! I am in desperate need of both!!

    Ashley Speegle aspeegle@vt.edu

    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I would love the associate shoot! Please enter me!
    (Rochelle Ritchey, rochelle.ritchey@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hey Krista, I would like to be entered in the contest for the associate shot. Please enter me.
    elizabethssignaturecatering@comcast.net
    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete