Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Richardson's

The Richardson's were back for their 3rd shoot with us today. Christina is always very specific about what shots she would like (gotta love a woman who knows what she wants), so I really hoped I nailed them!! :)

Chloe is one of the cutest babies EVER. (Check out that those cheeks!) Big brother Joshua was a ham for the camera, and I got so many great expressions from him.

Hope you love them!!

--Brooke










1 comment:

  1. Brooke... THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for using your gift to capture that perfect image. YOU ARE AMAZING!! I can't wait to see the whole session. I am sure there will be a ton that I will LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thank you again for working with us and for being so patient with me in getting those last few missing shots before our girl turns a year old. See you in August!!!

    Sincere Gratitude,
    Christina Richardson

    ReplyDelete