Thursday, September 15, 2011

The cutest little munchkins on the face of this planet : Nashville Baby Photographer

I just adore my clients. And these little munchkins were so stinking cute I could have taken pictures of them all day long!!!

Eleanor came in for her 9 month photos this week and she is just as sweet is the day is long. She constantly smiles, and her personality is just so laid back and adorable, I just LOVE seeing her name on my schedule! Love the outfits mom brought, and love her big blue eyes!!!! It was great seeing you all!!!!






It was Isidore's first visit into the studio, and her mom could be a baby stylist... She brought the CUTEST outfits for little Isidore.  Mom was worried we wouldn't get any smiles out of her as in the past Isidore hasn't really wanted to show off her little dimples when the camera was out.  But she danced and smiled and gave us a real show the entire shoot and was a dream to work with!  What a sweetie pie!!!  Hope you all LOVE your previews and see you again soon!!!  ~Krista









1 comment:

Mr.Gilliam said...

Miss issy,I see you are wearing those earrings.A true cutie pie.I will see you soon,be ready to be spoiled.



Ben & Donna