Thursday, September 4, 2008

Help... I need your opinion!

Okay... Would you all be interested in having collages made of some of your photos when you come in for a shoot? These are just some preliminary ones... But do you think you would like to hang something like this in your house, or am I wasting my time? I would love your honest opinion! We may start working on some new ones... And maybe some pop-art/Andy Warhol inspired fun ones. Whadddya think?

Send me your thoughts or just leave a comment in this post? Also we are working on some coffee table book designs that we could put all of your photos into so that you could display it on your coffee table (for all of those photos you want to hang on the wall but just don't have the room...)

:)-Krista



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like them, especially off a large format printer so that the individual pics would be pretty good size. I'm not as fond of the second one's dead space though I really like the layout otherwise. Of course, that 's just a personal preference. I do think this would be something I would hang.

JoAnneBNA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoAnneBNA said...

Hmmm...you know Krista for me personally I have never been a fan of collages because they remind me of "Olan Mills". Now these two you have here are quite lovely, and perhaps someone might like to hang them if that's what they're into, but it doesn't really look like something YOU would do, you get what I'm saying? You are to photography what Chanel is to fashion. You have a signature, and this my dear isn't it.
ALL SAID WITH LOVE. - J.

Kim said...

Krista - I soooo need you to do this with that slew of "chair" pics we have of the boys!! How fabulous would that be!!! Yeah, we got to do it!! haha!!

Rachel Spence said...

Oh my gosh---I think they look awesome and I would totally go for it! I have a "Krista original" collage that you did for me of Jake back in 2005 and it is one of my fav things you have done for me! It's you--do it sister!!

Krista Lee said...

Thank you for all of your input!! Yes these are only quick ones, I didn't want to waste too much time on them if no one was interested in having something like this. We will get to work on ones that are even cuter! YAY!!!!!