Monday, October 13, 2008

Alaina Claire- 9 months

Rachel, I am SOOOO sorry it took so long for me to get Alaina's photos on here! I am SUCH a slacker! Haha! Actually, we have been slammed at the studio and unfortunately it seems the blog always ends up being last on the totem pole. Starting today, our intern Rachel is going to helping out with getting everyone on here, so hopefully we will be a little more on top of it than we have been over the past few weeks.

Anywho... Check out how BIG Alaina has gotten! I am especially in love with this first photo,  her lil face is cute as a button!!!

-Krista









2 comments:

Rachel Spence said...

YAY!!!! You know of course I have been stalking the blog! Hey glad you have been busy not a bad thing and glad you are getting some help too! They are precious!!! Love them! Can't wait to see them all. Thank you!!!!!! Awesome job as always.

Courtney said...

She's beautiful... I love the first one, too. Love those pretty eyes and perfect little lips. Great job!