Thursday, October 16, 2008

You just had to be there....

We love seeing the Wheeler family around the studio, not only are they one of my best clients and friends, but their shoots are always very action packed. My neighbor at the studio is a sound engineer and typically after every Wheeler fam shoot he comes over and says, "What the hell were you doing over there today?" Haha! Apparently these walls have ears.

So.. Ms. Emsley came to visit us, and by the end of the shoot we were all laughing so hard we were crying. She makes the FUNNIEST faces you have EVER seen. Seriously. Everytime I would raise up my camera it would begin. She would start by attempting this sweet little smile, but she just couldn't get it to come out. So her lil mouth would twist and turn into the most hilarious faces you have ever seen. She finally would get it, then I would lower my camera and she would stop. By the end of the shoot I couldn't even see through my viewfinder because there were tears just rolling down my face! We had a blast.

As usual, I had the hardest time picking just one or two... So I did a little collage. You can click on it to enlarge so you can get the full effect! By the way, these type of collages are available for any of your shoots for a small fee (It takes us about 45 minutes to merge these all together so it is not included in a normal package). Make sure to mention it before your photo shoot if you are interested in something like this, it makes a GREAT wall hanging!!!
:) Krista





After 30 minutes of strenuous modeling... Emsley was D-O-N-E. Evidenced by the face-plant into the floor. LOL




2 comments:

Rachel Spence said...

Yep those faces she was giving TOTALLY made my trip worth it to let her borrow bows!! hee hee!! That girl is hilarious!

Kim said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! How hy-Sterical!!