Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Have I told you lately that I love you...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love all of our clients? You all are the best. Seriously. Despite the terrible economy we have been staying busy over here capturing memories for all of you, and we have been lovin' every moment!

Sooo... How about a little teeny tiny drawing to celebrate? I am thinking a free HUGE gallery wrapped canvas of any photo of your choice (from one of your previous photo shoots here). The final size will depend on the orientation and crop of your photo.

Here's the scoop.... Leave me a comment with your full name and email address and you will be entered into the contest. You can only enter once and you must be a current customer. The canvas will be your choice, from one of your previous photo shoots here at the studio! Contest ends next Wednesday, 4/29/09.

GOOD LUCK!!!! ~Krista

23 comments:

Brittany said...

That is an awesome prize! I would love one of my wedding photos done!

-Brittany Bossert
bertneyb521@yahoo.com

Lauren said...

Please let me win! :)

Krista Lee said...

Am I eligible?!?

;)


Brooke

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Unknown said...

I LOVE gallery wraps!! Fingers crossed =)

-Jessie Foster

Ashley & Bobby said...

count me in!

Krista Lee said...

Hey guys.. .Make sure you leave me your name and email address as well, just so there isnt any confusion on how to get a hold of you!!! Thanks and good luck!!! :) -Krista

Meagan said...

You are so wonderful! Seriously, the coolest, most down to earth photographer I've ever met!

Meagan Stiner
meagan.stiner@rcs.k12.tn.us

Lauren said...

I guess if hadn't been so excited, I would've been paying attention to the rules! :)

Lauren Fletcher
lauren@ericblum.com

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What an exciting drawing!
Cash and Maggie Mae would look great on a big canvas...
We would have to get one of our little man (soon to arrive) so that he wouldn't feel left out!

Courts Hager
courtsveasey@yahoo.com

Christina Richardson said...

Pick me!!! This is awesome Krista!!! You guys have done such great work-- I will have a ton to choose from!!!

Christina Richardson
43richardson@charter.net

Megan L Hutchings said...

We all had so much fun last week :)! Please pick me!!!!

Megan Hutchings
beezbuni13@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I know exactly the photo I would choose! I love these contests!

Jennifer Ker
jennifer.ker@vanderbilt.edu

chesley said...

awesome contest! pick me!

chesley summar
chesleyhendrickson@msn.com

Michelle said...

I need this... my baby is graduating in 3 weeks.

Michelle Lasley
lasley24@comcast.net

Sam said...

How fun! Maybe I'll be the lucky one!

Sam Hawkins
shawkins@hwas.com

Kelly said...

Great drawing!
Kelly Thorne
kellythorne@charter.net

Kelly said...

Great drawing!

Kelly Thorne
kellythorne@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Please, let me win!
Malorie Clay
clayaldridge@gmail.com

Donna said...

Sorry didnt read the directions the first time!

Donna Poston
dkposton@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm not too late..to enter.. yeah! Its amazing how much Cebastian has grown I would love one of our family pics

Kami said...

We love all of your work!

Kami Trombley
kthorn84@gmail.com