Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maurilio's Promotional Shots...

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Maurilio Amorim this week. Maurilio was referred to us by our friends Steve Ivey and Anna Wozinak (thanks ya'll!!!) and he came in to get some updated promotional shots for his business and blog. We had a blast and Maurilio was fantastic in front of the camera! Not only did I have a great time talking with Maurilio I also learned a thing or two about Twitter. Maurilio has a huge following on his blog and on twitter, and is light-years ahead of me when it comes to technology... (and I thought I was fairly up to date, haha!)

Here are a few sneak peeks from his shoot (see the rest very soon at http://www.kristalee.zenfolio.com/ ), and if you have time check out his blog at http://www.maurilioamorim.com/ !!

Oh, and PS... stay tuned to our blog... I feel a contest coming on veerrrry soon!

~Krista






Maurilio "twittering" during our shoot...

1 comment:

Maurilio Amorim said...

Krista,
I had a blast working with you this week. I appreciate your patience as well as your attention to detail. The photos look great. They are a gross miss representation of the truth, for which I'm very thankful.