Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Andrea and Andrew's Amazing Wedding...

Many of you may recognize these photos as they belong to our associate photographer, Andrea! Andrea started with us as an intern several years ago and has been one of the best employees/interns/associate photographers I could ever wish for. I am so so SO happy for her and her new husband Andrew, and I was honored to be able to spend the day with them. Despite the temperamental weather (it poured all day), we were able to get a few lucky breaks in the weather and were able to get some fun shots around the grounds and on the Franklin square.

Andrea and Andrew, I really loved spending the day with you and your family! Everyone was so welcoming and your family is all so great. Thank you again for everything you do for us here at the studio and good luck with your new marriage! We love you all!!!!!

~ Krista

And PS... Of course I couldn't upload just one or two... The rest of my faves are uploading to the event site as we speak! And feel free to click on them to enlarge these previews!




1 comment:

Rachel :) said...

So beautiful!!!