Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wedding in Paris...

I was so stoked to be able to shoot Jennifer and Jason's wedding in Paris! Okay, well, maybe I should note here that this was Paris, Tennessee and not Paris, France... Haha :) Either way, it was great to get out of Nashville and shoot in a new location!

Let me tell you how lucky these two are, it had been raining here for weeks (and they had planned an outdoor wedding in a lovely rose garden by the lake). I woke up Saturday morning to pouring rain here in Nashville and I immediately was disappointed because I just knew that their wedding would have to be indoor. We drove a few hours out to their location, and by the time we arrived it was barely sprinkling. They managed to pull off the entire day, group photos, ceremony and all without anyone getting soaked! It was a pure miracle... Really.

Here are a few sneak peeks for you, and the rest are beginning to load to our event site at http://www.kristalee.zenfolio.com/ so check them out! If you would like to order any prints you can do it directly from this site as well. Hope you love your photos Jennifer and Jason, and I had a great time sharing your big day with you!! ~Krista











No comments: