Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tiffany and Shane's Wedding

I had the most AMAZING time photographing Tiffany and Shane's wedding on the Hilton Rooftop Terrace! The Nashville skyline was the backdrop for this absolutely beautiful wedding and they were very blessed with no rain for their ceremony (the thunderclouds had been looming over head ALL day!) Mary at One Fine Day planned a flawless day and every detail from the flowers to the individual champagne bottles were just perfect!

Tiffany and Shane were the cutest couple EVER, their entire party was so much fun, and they were all such great sports... Check out the bridal party and groomsmen workin' the camera = Hilarious!!!

I have so many great shots from this wedding I cannot WAIT to get them all up online! Here are a few previews to hold you over, and the rest should be uploading to the event site over the next few days.

Congratulations to you all and I hope you LOVE your photos! I really really really enjoyed working with you and I wish you all of the best in the future!!!

Hugs,
Krista :)




5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Rhodna Patton said...

Fab!

Mark said...

Beautiful!!

Cynthia Griffin said...

Very nice pictures Tiffany. I glad I was there for the wedding...

Cynthia Griffin said...

Very nice pictures.