Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What I've been up to lately... :)

Hey ya'll! I am trying to get caught up on my blogging and thought I would catch you up on what has been going on with me. Besides being busy at the studio, I have been moving to a new house in Blackman (just north of Murfreesboro), I have been traveling to see family and friends, and I have had family in town! So sorry if I have been a little behind on blogging! Over the next day I hope to get caught up on some things, including some of my latest wedding shoots, and the red carpet shoot I did at the CMT awards! Look for those posts very soon.

In the meantime, check out these shots of my little sis! My little sister Alicia came into town last week to see me from Chicago. Her and I usually do a girls trip every year and in leiu of that we decided to just hang in Nashville this year and catch up.... She is a hairstylist at one of the best salons in the Chicago suburbs, and so we always trade ... a haircut for a photo shoot... I love trades :) I needed to scout locations for some upcoming shoots, so her and I spent a few hours driving around all of Nashville coming up with some new ideas for locations. We were having a blast just shooting in all different spots until I looked up and noticed a security guard heading toward us. I thought surely I was about to get kicked out of the location we were at, but it turned out the security guard just wanted to model for us! HA! He ended up posing and working the camera for a good 3 or 4 minutes, it was HILARIOUS. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the session, including the security guard doing his best to look intimidating... LOL... Stay tuned for posts on the latest weddings and the CMT Red Carpet Awards!

-Krista



She's going to kill me for posting this one.. .

No comments: