Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Michele + David + Amazing Cedarwood = An Awesome Day

Michele and David tied the knot October 2nd and one of my favorite venues, Cedarwood in North Nashville.  David and I go waaaayy back.. He actually used to be my manager years ago when I worked at Dell Computers (long before the studio was even a glimmer in my eye!)  M&D have the funniest story about how they met, Michele's mom had been trying to set them up for years but neither one would go on a so called "blind date" so they never met.  They actually both worked at Dell together for several years and STILL never met each other.  Then one day they met through some mutual work friends and hit it off, realizing afterwards that the whole time Michele's mom had been trying to set them up.  How ironic!  Guess it just proves, mom always knows best... Lol.. Anyway, they had a gorgeous day at Cedarwood, and we got some amazing shots!  I also have to give a shout-out to my friend Eric Parsons who flew in from California to help me shoot this particular weekend. (Two of his shots are below, the boys and the shot through the trees.. Awesome..) Eric, thank you so much, it was so fun having you around!  Michele and David, I had so much fun with you all, thank you so much for including me on your big day!  Hope you like your previews!  -Krista

Michele looking gorgeous!
Some of the girls...
The boys...

Michele and one of her best guy friends!  Hilarious...
Sorry ya'll I couldn't stop myself from taking this shot.. Love the headlines... Haha ;)
And last but not least ... my personal fave...

No comments: