Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fletcher Family : Nashville Photographer

One of my favorite little clients, Dawson Fletcher and his fam were in last week for some updated family photos!  Mom Lauren brought some of the cutest outfits for everyone and David helped me around the studio as he always does (I am going to have to put him on the payroll if he keeps this up LOL!  Last time he carried a 400 lb clawfoot tub by HIMSELF to the truck for me.... No joke...)  Dawson was awesome as always and we got some great shots.  We are not through with processing their shoot yet but I just wanted to get a few previews up :)  The last black and white photo was modeled after a vintage photo they had of their parents.. What a great idea!

Lauren, David and Dawson, it was great to see you all as always!!!  Hugs, Krista




No comments: