Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jackson's 1 year photos : Baby session / Nashville Photographer

Little Jackson came in this week to get some photos for his one year birthday!  Mom says that Jackson is ALL boy and loves to romp and play, but doesn't like to sit and pose....  So we wanted to capture that spirit with him in the photos :)  The poor little guy was teething this week though... and really was not in the mood for photos, but despite that we still were able to get quite a few adorable pics of this handsome guy!  I love the outfits they brought for him and those shoes... !  Were SO cute.  Enjoy your previews and I'll see you all Saturday!  ~Krista










11 comments:

melissa said...

Unbelievable pics! AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC PICS!! Especially love the close-up of him with the tie on - definitely an up and coming business man. Also love the family picture. The photographer is very good but she had good material to work with. Thanks for sharing. Gary C

Unknown said...

what beautiful pictures. I miss my
boy. can't wait to see him.

Unknown said...

what beautiful pictures. I miss my
boy. can't wait to see him.

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those are great. What a little man!! I love the one where he is peering under what looks like a staircase. That is so Jackson!!!

Jennifer aka Victoria's mom said...

Krista you are awesome!!!! But you did have a VERY handsome family to work with ;) See you saturday

Elizabeth said...

I love these! What a beautiful family. Krista, I'm sure Jackson gave you a run for your money. He's so funny.

Unknown said...

Wow! What a photographer and what a beautiful little man. I love the close-up pic with his tie/grown-up look, and love the tire pic, and the one peeping behind the stairs. I definitely love these.

Unknown said...

Last comment submitted for Jackson was from Nana.

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA GREAT AND PAPA GREAT THINK THIS IS THE GREATEST LITTLE FAMILY
IN NASHVILLE. GREAT PICTURES OF JACKSON AND PARENTS. GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER WITH GREAT MODELS YOU KNOW YOU WILL HAVE GREAT RESULTS.
SEE YOU SOON.

LesLie said...

I cannot believe how amazing these pictures are, Krista. I am so pleased with them. I will treasure them for a lifetime. Thank you.