Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MacKenzie and Will's previews! Engagement session / Nashville Photographer

MacKenzie and Will have the funniest story... They actually met, started dating, and soon went for the infamous visit to "meet the parents" when they realized that their parents actually lived DIRECTLY across the street from each other.  What are the chances?!  LOL!  They are the sweetest couple and I am photographing their wedding at Cedarwood next year (one of my most fave venues!)  MacKenzie's aunt actually co-owns Cedarwood (I know, you're jealous... How lucky is MacKenzie) so I am sure the day is going to be absolutely amazing  :) :)  M&W got engaged at the top of the hill at Steeplechase, so they wanted to not only re-create the moment, but also wanted to take some photos around the Percy Warner area.  MacKenzie and Will, it was great seeing you!  Hope you love your previews!  ~Krista







Love this next one... HYSTERICAL





24 comments:

mackenzie said...

OMG! These are phenomenal, Krista! We can't wait to see the rest! Thanks! ~MacKenzie and Will

Pythia said...

Amazing portraits! Love the camera angles and lighting, and of course the adorable couple!

Lindsay Crampton said...

These are sooo good!!! You guys look great! :)

cuzzo said...

I love the pictures. You guys are extremely photogenic. I'm having a hard time deciding on a favorite. Love you!

Auntie said...

Beautiful! You really captured the essence of who Wil and MacKenzie are as a couple. Of course, they are amazing...Can't wait for more!

Unknown said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love these!! Great Job!

Jodie said...

Quite nice! Lovely job! Lovely couple! I liked the one of him holding you/ hugging with the light coming through, and the piggy back one- they really captured moments of happiness.

James said...

Very artistic. Makes me wish we had done engagement photos.

Jana Stephenson said...

Love these pictures! They turned out great!

dilby stone said...

wow...fantastic photos!!! you look beautiful, mackenzie! can't wait to meet will !
<3 jillian

Anonymous said...

The pics look great! I really think the one with Wills leg popped out after the kiss is hillarious.lol The candids are my favorite!~april

Christina Lyon said...

Wow these are great!! I LOVE them all so far. I can't wait for the actual wedding photos!
Krista you absolutely captured exactly who Will and Mac are :)
Fantastic job!

Russ and Amber Seitz said...

These are amazing! Makenzie your a lucky girl!!

Anonymous said...

i love the one where you both are sitting at the base of a tree-Will,you eyes look amazing-really like all the blue in the pic,plus we can see both your faces clearer than some of the others-altho those are great too!well,that's my vote anyway!cangrats!

Anonymous said...

Willis!!! Also, MacKenzie!!! Great looking photos you two.

Jesse Valencia said...

These look really great!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the serious and humorous mix. These are very well done!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! I love the mix of serious, sentimental and humorous!

Anonymous said...

The pics came out great. I think the two of you should start modeling in ads after the wedding. The second or third one down made the Kay Jewlers slogan go through my head.

Mandy

Kristi said...

Amazing pictures MacKenzie and Will!!! Photographer Krista really caught the essence of you both!!!! Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

MacKenzie (and Will) I LOVE THEM!!! You guys are so great and Krista you did a wonderful job capturing their love for one another! Way to go MacKenzie!!! - Mandi W.

India Pajeau said...

These pictures are wonderful!!! I love the way it feels so candid yet theatrical. Wow.

Ramona said...

Nice pics :) I like all of them.
Congratulations on engagement again :)