Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wheel of Fortune and The Bachelor : Barbara Varro and Emily Maynard

Hey guys!  I always love when I see our clients on television and this week we have 2 clients on some pretty major shows!  Last night Barbara Varro was featured on all of the local stations as she is a finalist for the Wheel of Fortune "Vanna for a Day", she is one of FIVE finalists!  She used one of the photos I took from her most recent shoot for the submission.  If you have a moment please go to the site and vote for her, it only takes a second!  Click HERE to go to the site...Good luck Barbara!!!


Next, be sure to check out the Bachelor where my client Emily Maynard is really winning a lot of hearts! She is the sweetest person you will ever meet, and I really enjoyed working with her for her photo shoot a year or so ago.  So far she is one of the top runners on the Bachelor, with Brad really starting to pay her a lot of attention.  Last night after spending a lot of time with Emily, Brad told Emily "This rose is about you, it's not about today, it's not about NASCAR, it's not about anything except for the fact that I'm falling for you, so I hope you feel the same way".  SO excited for her and we wish her the best of luck!  ~Krista


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is my fav by far. What a beautiful soul, personality, and woman all around. - darcy