Friday, August 19, 2011

Shoots from this week: Newbies! Nashville Photographer

I have a MILLION friends and clients who are about to be having babies and can I tell you how excited I am about it?  So excited for everyone and I cannot wait to meet all of these babies!  This week starts the avalanche of kiddos that are about to head my way!  In preparation, I have been stocking up on all kinds of fun newborn props (how much do you love the sleepy owl hand knitted hats??)  Here are some previews from yesterday's shoots :)

Ms. Madeline......  Isn't she the sweetest? Her mom and dad are friends of mine and I am so happy for them!  She is absolutely precious.



 with "Mama Mia" ... Love it

 Above: with mom and dad!  Below: Dad played college baseball and brought along this awesome mitt!
Up next...  Mr. Dexter...  He was so laid back and adorable! I shot his mom and dad's wedding a few years ago and I loved seeing them again with this new addition to the fam!

 Dad is an optometrist... LOVE the glasses they brought hahahaha!!!!

And Mr. Will... Already a flirt at 8 days old!  HA!
 Love the football hat





It was great seeing you all!  Hope you love the previews and we'll see you in a few months!  ~Krista

No comments: