Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shoots from the past week! Nashville Photographer

Usually I try to do a post for everyone.... but I tell you what, the last few weeks have been SO crazy I am having a hard time keeping up!  So please forgive me if you didn't get posted last week... We are mainly just trying to get everyone's shoots out in a timely fashion so the blog has been neglected a bit lately! October/November is always our craziest time of the year, between all of the weddings, family photos for Xmas cards, and business as usual with the studio headshots and such.  It is almost 1 am and I am STILL up trying to get everyone's previews and weddings finished up so instead of doing a separate post for everyone, these are going to be all in this post :) :) If you are waiting on your wedding photos (I know all of you have your previews but not everyone has their wedding in it's entirety)  I PROMISE I am working on them all hours of the day and night and hoping to get them all done very soon!  Here's some sneak peeks from shoots over the past week, we had SO many smiling faces in the studio.  It was GREAT to see you all!!!!  :)   ~Krista

John's headshot previews :

 The Inman's! 





 Okay.. this next one just CRACKS me up!!

 Jessi and Derrick's Engagement previews :) :)








Mr. Dexter's 3 month photos... He was CRACKING me up with his little man faces, and he kept making little fists like he was about to knock somebody out, LOL!










Ms. Kate's 2 year photos... She made us work for these photos, LOL!








And last but certainly not least, the Nelson fam!  How adorable are their boys??!








No comments: