Friday, August 17, 2012

Alfred + Tiffany : An Exquisite Wedding Downtown Nashville ; Nashville Wedding Photographer

Words really cannot adequately describe how amazing this day was.  In my career I have been so blessed to be a part of the most beautiful weddings on this planet.  Lately, after each wedding I think to myself... "THIS was the most beautiful wedding I have EVER seen" and I can't fathom that anyone else's wedding could possibly be as beautiful.  But every week, y'all never disappoint.  And I am pretty sure that THIS wedding was the most beautiful I. have. EVER. seen. :)

Let me begin their story by giving you a little background... Tiffany and Alfred both lost their mother and father respectively to cancer. They both felt very strongly that since their parents could not be with them on their wedding day, they wanted to honor them by making the theme of the wedding breast cancer awareness.  Tiffany carefully chose every single detail in this wedding to honor them, from the colors of the bridesmaid dresses, to the breast cancer awareness pins, to the remembrance roses carefully placed in the seats where they would have sat.  The ceremony was to be outside, in the middle of a hot Tennessee August afternoon.  Normally, the heat in August would have been almost suffocating... but after watching the forecast a few days before, I realized we would have a very unusual cool spell.  I have to honestly say in all of the summers I have photographed weddings, I have never seen an August day in Tennessee be so cool and heavenly.  I firmly believe mom and dad must have put in a good word for them with the man upstairs :)

Angela Proffitt was their amazing wedding planner, and we were just in awe of how all of the details pulled together so beautifully!  From the scrumptious bouquets... to the dapper suits and lovely dresses.. and lush reception decor... it was a feast for the eyes!  Tiffany and Alfred were so cute together, they make the most adorable couple.  They did a private moment before their ceremony and I just love how their indoor photos turned out!  I am pretty sure they both have modeling experience but just didn't want to admit it... They were amazing in front of the camera ;-)

Tiffany and Alfred, I was SO honored to be a part of your day!  I am so excited for what the future holds for you two, you make an amazing and classy couple.  Thanks for letting us be a part of the day, we hope you love your previews!  And I know mom and dad were looking down at you both with such pride and love!

~Krista


























































A special thanks to all of the amazing vendors that participated in this day:

Planner: Angela Proffitt
Venues: Hilton Nashville, Patron Platinum Club
Flowers: Village of Flowers
Ceremony Harpist: Kelly Poole
Catering: Chef's Market
Rentals: Music City Tents
Makeup: Char Braden
Hair: Raymika Sublett
And of course my amazing assistants: Andrea Skaggs and Amy Wellnitz!


No comments: