Saturday, October 6, 2012

Aguilera Family : Nashville and Murfreesboro Photographer

Valerie and her adorable family came to see me yesterday for the first time for some family shots with their brand new baby, Axel.  She owns the salon Urban Image which is a few doors down from our new location, and I was so excited to hear that she was going to come see me!  Baby Axel is just the sweetest little nugget, he was so good for his shoot and big brother Crews did a great job snuggling and hugging him the whole time.  We just finished constructing a moveable chalkboard wall, and so Axel's photos were officially the first in front of the chalkboard.  I just love how everything turned out and I'm so excited to be working with this gorgeous family!  Valerie, Armando, Crews and Axel, hope you love your previews and we hope to see you again soon!  ~Krista











No comments: