Friday, October 12, 2012

April + Eric : One of My All Time Favorite Weddings : Nashville & Hopkinsville Wedding Photographer

Can I just say, I am absolutely totally in love with this wedding.  Seriously.  April and her mom planned the CUTEST country wedding and I just had the hardest time narrowing down the photos for her blog post!!  Eric and April tied the knot at the sweetest little country church on a beautiful fall day in Hopkinsville, Kentucky.  I absolutely adore the kelly green dresses they chose and April's dress was STUNNING!  April and Eric have been together for 7 years, and were blessed with a baby girl named Emerson who is now one year old.  She was a big part of their day... Eric carried her down the aisle for their ceremony and then she sat through the ceremony with a big smile on her face, it was the sweetest thing ever.  I love the photo of her smiling at me with mom and dad getting married in the background!  We took a small detour on the way to the reception and stopped at the Hopkinsville train station where we got some super cute photos of everyone!

The reception was designed by April's mom (who owns a wedding rental business)..  It was picture perfect.  A big beautiful circus tent hung over all of tables and floral decorations and they had pretty greenery mixed with peach flowers to accent everything.  The wedding party and I walked down to an old house on the property where we got some hilarious photos.  The reception was a big hit with everyone and I have to say, the Hopkinsville crowd knows how to party! April, Eric, family and friends, it was awesome spending the day with you!  I hope you love your previews!  :) :)     ~Krista




















































 

No comments: