Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mahon Family! Nashville & Murfreesboro Photographer

I am just completely DYING over this session.  SO in love with it!!! Jenni asked me to come up to their farm in Coopertown, Tennessee. We had a really hard time getting it scheduled, it seemed every time we got it on the books either the weather was crappy or some other issue came up that prevented us from doing the photos (UGH!) I just knew it would be an awesome session though... So I really wanted to make this work! Between the Mahon family being super photogenic, Kage's adorable pony "Choo-Choo" the tractors and barns, the amazing fall foliage, and a gorgeous farm I knew we just couldn't go wrong with these photos. Fast forward to Thursday, we finally got a time worked out and the weather finally cooperated, yay! How stinking cute is this family? And how cute is that little cowboy's rear end??? Hahaha!!!  Just love it









No comments: