Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Kekuna Family! Nashville, Murfreesboro, TN Photographer

Now that we are past Halloween, we are officially kicking off the holiday photo craziness "season" this week! The Kekuna's have been coming to me for quite some time now and I just am LOVING see their sweet family grow.  They sure have their hands full with 3 young kiddos now, and in the past Ms. Katie hasn't been too fond of our so called photo sessions (LOL) so I know mom and dad were worried that we wouldn't get any great photos today.  I am happy to report though that we had an AMAZING session and Katie was a great sport!  Jack and Sarah were also a dream to work with as always, they smiled and looked right at me for quite a few photos, yay!!!  Just love how these all turned out.  We are especially in love with the shot of dad kissing Sarah and the leaf pictures.... It was great seeing you all as always, and I hope you love your preview!  :) Krista













No comments: