Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Meg Smith : Comp Card Modeling Shoot

I am just SO excited for our next preview.  Meg started coming to me when she was 14 years old (which  was only last year LOL) to try her luck with modeling.  She's almost 6 feet tall, gorgeous, skinny, and basically PERFECT for fashion modeling. I strongly encouraged her to continue and I am so thrilled to say, she is now signed with a big agency here in Nashville (Dan Agency) AND is being scouted by Wilhelmina to possibly get a national contract!  How amazing is that!!!  We needed some additional photos for her comp card and had a great shoot.  I just love how her photos turned out... as always.  Keep your fingers crossed for her, I would love to see this sweet gal go far with her career!  Great seeing you all!  ~Krista








No comments: