Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Getting a tiny bit behind...

Hey everyone, just a quick note... I've gotten a little behind over here.  Wrecked my truck a few mornings ago... I'm okay, it was a really dumb fender bender... basically my tire rubbed up against a curb but when it did caused my steering to jerk to the right and pulled the truck up over the curb into a telephone pole... yeah.

We had an incredibly busy week at the studio, and I knew we would be stretched a little thin anyway but this put us over the edge as it took a few hours to get the reports, the truck towed, a rental car, yada yada and got the whole weekend off schedule.  SO I say all of this to apologize that the blog posts are a day or two behind the usual schedule!  We're working as fast as we can to get everything up! :)

Krista

No comments: