Thursday, March 21, 2013

Deb + David : Engagement Mini : Arrington Vineyard Photography

I am SO excited to photograph Deb and David's wedding in a few weeks out at Mint Springs farm!  We got together Saturday out at Arrington Vineyards for a mini engagement shoot.  We had a great shoot and it was fun getting to know them a little more!  They're so cute together and make a great couple!!!

On a random note...  If you happened to be out at Arrington this weekend and were startled by an ear piercing horror movie scream, I apologize.  Not sure many of you realize this, but I have this completely ridiculous and illogical fear of ticks.  Yes.  Stupid, I know LOL.  But David gave me a heads up that one GIANT tick happened to be crawling up my leg.  And I lost it.  In a very uncool way lmao.... Yeah...
:)
~Krista





No comments: