Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ellyn, Stephanie, Jones and Sulley : Sneak Peek! Nashville and Murfreesboro Photographer

This was one of the most touching shoots I have had in a while. I got to know Ellyn and Stephanie {who are sisters} several years ago at Stephanie's beautiful Cedarwood wedding. Fast forward a few years, and they both now have two handsome little boys! Ellyn lives far away in New Mexico and doesn't get to see Stephanie very often... so when she flew in last week, they thought it would be a good time to get some pictures as this was the first time their boys had met. Ellyn has been through some rough times lately. I know she needed some sister support and I am sure it was amazing to be close to family and in town for a while. We had some teary eyed moments during the shoot. I have to say, the love between these sisters is so apparent and real, and it really shows through in the photos here. Brings tears to my eyes just looking at the pictures. I had a great time getting to know the boys, Jones and Sullivan, they were an absolute hoot! I love the way their photos turned out, between our backgrounds, their adorable outfits, and those handsome little faces... They look like they're straight out of a Pottery Barn ad! SO good to see you girls. Hang in there Ellyn, my thoughts and prayers are with you. xoxo! Krista










No comments: