Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tyler + Jordan : Amazing day at Arrington Vineyards + Franklin

I have the MOST beautiful clients, and these two are no exception :) :)  We have the most amazing images from this shoot.  I am photographing Tyler and Jordan's wedding at the Factory in Franklin in September (cannot WAIT) and so we met up this weekend at Arrington Vineyard to do their engagement photos!  Jordan brought all kinds of fun and adorable props including picnic baskets, custom signs, etc... not to mention they both had awesome clothes.  We had a great shoot.  And I have to say, these two are troopers.  Jordan almost stepped right on a snake, and they both almost got swarmed by wasps at one point... but they completely kept their cool (unlike me HA) So many amazing images, it was really hard for me to narrow down for this blog post!!!  It was so fun getting to work with y'all, hope you love the sneak peek!  :) :)
Krista














No comments: