Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Vaught Family : Farm Shoot Preview! Nashville and Murfreesboro Photographer

I know I say every time that I have the sweetest, best looking clients on the face of this planet.... But seriously folks, I really do!!!  The Vaught family is proof of this, how adorable are they?

They were scheduled for a farm session this Saturday when a big, nasty storm decided to roll through.  I got a call from Gretchen saying, "The kids are dressed, we're ready, and we are doing this shoot no matter what..."  LOL!  I love it.  So we took a chance, and drove straight through the severe weather to the farm, hoping it would clear in time.  As luck would have it, my weather radar skills (not really) paid off, and the rain cleared just in time for us.  The couch was a *little* damp haha but we managed to get some amazing photos despite the wet couch!

I hope you all love these previews, I just am so happy with how they turned out!  Just getting ONE photo of everyone looking at the camera in a group this big is an accomplishment, so I'm really thrilled we got so many!!!

See you all soon! :)
Krista