Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Amelia's Sneak Peek! Nashville & Murfreesboro Photographer

Sweet Ms. Amelia came in this weekend for her first photo shoot with me.  Her family is thinking about getting her into modeling and acting and also just wanted some photos to commemorate her 5 year birthday.

They described Amelia as sweet and a little on the shy side.  After just a couple of minutes, she warmed up and was super easy to work with.  I just love that gorgeous hair, and those AMAZING high cheekbones and lips remind me of a mix between a young Kate Moss + Brad Pitt.    She's just beautiful :)

We also took her to a local field, where I loved the softer shots we got of her.  I think it really portrays her sweet little personality.

It was great meeting you all, hope you love the preview!
Krista






1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awww...Love them. Great job!