Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Reigen's Family Preview : Nashville and Murfreesboro Photographer

This family may win the award for most smiles in the quickest time, ever.

They came in for a mini session, mainly for some family photos.  I got them situated on the antique sofa, took a test shot, and then said "Okay!  We're ready, everybody smile!"  Seriously, within probably 10 frames I had all of the shots I needed.  We did all different combinations, then I started scratching my head thinking... Well, that didn't take long.  What am I going to do for the rest of the session?  LOL!

So we pulled out a few extra backgrounds and kept shooting, and got some super cute photos!  Aren't they adorable?

It was great seeing you all, as always!  We'll see you again soon!  :)
Krista







ref : Reigen Lemelle Tuggle

No comments: