Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Torr Family Preview : Nashville and Murfreesboro Family Photographer

I tell you what... I am so blessed to have such great clients who keep coming back to me (even years after their wedding!). The Torr family hired me to shoot their wedding years ago, and we have stayed in touch ever since. They are the SWEETEST family and we love seeing them.

Baby Kate (or Katherine) is the newest addition to the family and I was so excited to meet her! Since we don't shoot newborn sessions anymore, I don't usually get to meet them until they are 3 months old. Kate was so good for the session, she smiled constantly and barely fussed at all!

Donna, Jimmy, Will and Katherine... It was SO good seeing you! Congratulations on your new sweet baby girl, she's precious.

Krista

P.S.  Donna- We all want to know your secret for looking so skinny after just having a baby!










No comments: