Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hurley Family : Aaron 6 month photo shoot! Nashville and Murfreesboro Photographer

I am pretty sure this sweet little baby could not be ANY cuter.  Or happier??!!!  I am just in love with these photos!

I met Aaron's dad on a Southwest flight earlier this year.  He was brave enough to attempt to sit by us on the plane (it was just myself and Colin, who is at the age where sitting still for over an hour could potentially end disastrously... hahaha!!)  He explained that he was about to be a dad and that they were having a little boy as well!  Luckily for all of us, my little man behaved himself fairly well on the flight, and didn't scare Matt off.

Fast forward a few months, and I got an email from Matt's sweet wife, Leah.  She said that they wanted to come in for a photo shoot with the new arrival!

Aaron was SO SO SO good.  He just smiled and laughed and was so adorable.  We were able to get so many great images from this session!

Matt, Leah, and Aaron... It was great seeing you all!  Thanks for coming to visit us, and we'd love to see you again soon!

Krista
















No comments: