Thursday, December 19, 2013

Meredith + Justin - Mint Spring Farms Winter Wedding / Nashville Wedding Photographer

Can I just say that I am absolutely. completely. totally. IN LOVE with Meredith and Justin's wedding.  It is really hard to pull off a winter wedding.  I've seen some come off as too Christmas-y, or too cold and icy looking, or just too corny all around.  It's difficult to find the right amount of elegant wedding details to balance out the winter details.  In my mind, this wedding was the perfect balance of both.  From the navy and striped bow ties, to the red flannel wrapped bouquets, to the pale blue dresses and neutral shoulder wraps, the design was just flawless and the styling was absolutely perfect!  Mint Springs did an amazing job pulling this theme all together.

Besides all of the gorgeous details, the bride and groom are two of my favorite people.  Meredith and Justin just crack me up.  They are constantly joking around... and are the sweetest, funniest people ever. They kept us laughing all day long and were so fun to work with!

It was a pretty cold and windy day out, and I have to give some credit to the bridal party for braving the cold and attempting to look happy in their photos, haha!  I know it was freezing!  But these photos were so worth the cold :)

Meredith and Justin, I hope you love the sneak peek.  We just love y'all and wish you a lifetime of happiness!  Congratulations!










































































No comments: