Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Samar + Jeff : Civil Ceremony at the Murfreesboro Historic Courthouse

This is the first of THREE, yes three ceremonies that this sweet couple will be having this year.  I am shooting their American ceremony in June, and they are also having another ceremony down in Florida before that.  They decided to just go ahead and tie the knot sooner rather than later to get the formalities out of the way :) ....  and I was so excited to be able to take photos of their civil ceremony!  This actually (believe it or not) is my first time shooting a civil ceremony.  Wasn't sure quite what to expect as far as the courtroom, etc.  But I had a lovely surprise when I walked in and saw how gorgeous the inside of the courthouse was!  

The ceremony was short and sweet.  Samar and Jeff are just so cute together, you can't help but smile when you see how they interact.  

Congrats you two!  I'll see you soon!  :)
Krista




























No comments: