Friday, April 18, 2014

Stone Family : Sneak Peek

Some of our best friends came to see me at the studio this past weekend!!

Josh and Ashleigh just found out a few months ago that they are going to be having another baby (YAY!) and wanted to combine a family session with a quick maternity shoot.  We started over at the studio with some group shots, and then headed across the street to one of my favorite parks to shoot a few maternity photos...  Aren't they the most photogenic family???  And Aiden is turning into such a little model!

So glad you all came to see me at the Franklin studio!!!  See you soon! :) :)

Krista










 These next few really are not my typical family photos LOL.  Don't ask me why, but I just thought it would be funny to shoot them like they were on a television series...Haha!  Random, I know.


No comments: