Monday, October 20, 2014

Kate + Family Photos! Carnton Plantation / Franklin, TN Photography

I have grown to adore this family over the past 5 years.  They are so sweet, so down to earth, and I am so happy to see Kate growing up to be such a sweet and fun little girl!  We decided to meet out at Carnton Plantation this time for their session. Carnton hands down is one of my favorite venues.  From the historic home, to the civil war-era sprawling gardens, it is one of the most beautiful places in the mid-south.  You just can't go wrong taking photos out here!

Kate was her usual spunky, happy, self and we had a great shoot!  I loved all of the clothes her mom brought, and especially the little banner that spelled out her name.  And how sweet are the photos of her loving on her mom and dad???!!!! Melt. My. Heart!

SO good to see you all, as always!! Hope you like the preview!
Krista

















No comments: