Monday, October 6, 2008

Def Leppard/Taylor Swift Shoot

Soooo...  One of my ALL TIME favorite bands is Def Leppard.  You have absolutely no idea how many times I have blasted "Pour some sugar on me",  "Foolin", "All I've got is a photograph...It's not enough!"  or any of their 500 other AMAZING songs.  Ha!  Yeah I'm addicted.

So when I got the call from MTV/CMT to photograph their promos, it was all I could do to not start screaming and jumping up and down like some crazed groupie.  And I normally don't EVER get "star-stuck" so this was kinda weird for me.  (okay... confession... maaaaaaaybe? there was one other teeny tiny time in my life that I was "star-struck"... And that could have been when I met Mel Gibson.  He walked right up to us and said "Hey ladies!  How are ya?"  All I could say in return was basically "Duh............." as I wiped the drool off my face.  It was bad.)
Anywho, we had an AMAZING shoot and they were all such great guys.  They were in town to do a CMT Crossroads taping with the beautiful Taylor Swift (who is also a huge fan of theirs).  I will be posting a photo or two once CMT has it up on their site.  Until then, we are waiting on artist approvals before any of them will be online.  (Oh... and, in case you are wondering... I did actually manage to stay professional and stopped myself from screaming at the top of my lungs "OMG I AM IN THE SAME ROOM AS DEF LEPPARD!"  Fun times.  :)  Haha)
In the meantime, check out some other shots I have been doing for MTV/CMT to tide you over until the D.L. shots are ready...  Here was the USA Today article on the Bobby Brown, Carnie Wilson, and Maureen McCormick  shoot I did a few months ago...

Enjoy!    -Krista


2 comments:

Rachel Spence said...

OMG!!! I am so jealous. I can NOT believe you got to shoot them. How awesome!! Yay for you!

Unknown said...

I'm not seeing any pics from the Crossroads taping.. are they posted somewhere else, or just not up yet?