Saturday, December 5, 2009

Rebecca and Chad's Picture Perfect Wedding

I was so excited that I was able to be a part of Rebecca and Chad's big day! Rebecca is a friend of mine from my MTSU days, we go waaaaayy back... Both of us were in the equestrian program and we became great friends over the couple of years we were at MTSU. I was SO thrilled when she called me to tell me she was engaged and wanted me to photograph her wedding!! She wanted to keep the equestrian theme at her wedding, so she chose the amazing venue Belle Meade Plantation. I LOVE it there.. It is such a photogenic location and they could not have picked a better day to get married, it was a perfectly clear and crisp autumn day. I am just in love with the photos from this day, the love between Reba and Chad is just so stinking cute, you can tell from every photo how much they adore each other! And now.. some of my favorite shots from the day...



Rebecca and Chad, I am SO SO SO happy for you both! Thank you for letting me share your big day!!!! - Krista