Friday, December 4, 2009

10.17.09 Rachael Anne and Jeremy's Beautiful Wedding

A few previews from RA and Jeremy's gorgeous wedding downtown. These two had the most beautiful day, starting out at the West End Methodist Church and ending with a very very classy reception at Legislative Plaza. There were so many emotional moments, I found myself tearing up and having to wipe my eyes so I could see through my camera lens!  A few of my favorites from the day...

The boys...
The girls....!
Dad...
Dad and Rachael Anne about to walk down the aisle...
Love this one!
And this one...
The reception...
And my all time favorite ring shot... Check out how cute these little love birds were (they were on all of the tables) .. LOVE them! Ah!

Rachael Anne and Jeremy, I truly enjoyed spending the day with you! I hope you love your photos! -Krista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jeremy and Rachel Anne! It looks like you guys had a beautiful wedding! Best Wishes for a bright future!

Tia Ray Kellum