Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chelsey and Bryan Dickson's Wedding Sneak Peeks!

A few sneak peaks from Chelsey and Bryan's wedding on Saturday!  I met Chelsey while she was interning over at CMT last year and I was so excited when she called me to talk about her wedding!  She is just the most adorable gal and while at CMT I always would con her into being my test model before our shoots.  She and Bryan tied the knot at the beautiful Cheekwood here in Nashville, with an awesome reception at the Cannery Ballroom.  Enjoy the previews Chelsey and Bryan!  I was so honored to be able to share your big day with you :) :)  More photos coming very soon!  ~Krista

Look, we even managed to get a smile out of Bryan!  Haha :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple! I am so proud of both of them and hope they will always be as happy as they are now! (I am the groom's mother, by the way) Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.