Monday, March 22, 2010

Eli and Will

A few previews from Eli and Will's photo shoot last week {okay, okay, maybe more than a few... there are too many cute ones to pick from!}  Rachel Spence has been one of my best clients for a loooooong time.  Her and Kimberly Wheeler were in a race to see how many kiddos they could have in the shortest amount of time (kidding) so between the two of them they have kept me busy!

As of March, Rachel is actually working with us now!  In order for me to be able to focus on shooting, Rachel has taken over the phones, so when you call in she is the gal you'll be talking to.  She is much more organized than I am (thank God! haha) and has been doing a fabulous job answering everyone's questions and keeping our schedules straight.  Thank you Rachel!!! 

SO I know ya'll have been dying to see the rock star Eli shot.. Without further ado, the previews:

Will... 



Dad's clothes.. .Haha


And now a few of lil Eli... How cute is he?!!!


I LOVE the look on his face in this one...

And last but not least.. The infamous rock star photo.... By the middle of the shoot Eli was completely tuckered out.  I mean, he was D-O-N-E.  Rachel was just dying to get some shots in the Guns n Roses outfit and we were scared it wasn't going to happen.  All of the sudden, Rachel was like "I know what we'll do!" and proceeded to put his little sunglasses and sippy cup into the photo.  Eli completely passed out and we got this hilarious photo of him.  I mean, life on the road is tough when you are a rock star...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Two of my handsome men and you captured both of them so well!! Thanks and believe it or not Will has been asking when he is going back to see Miss Krista. Jake was jealous and can't wait for his turn after seeing how much fun Will had!! haha no pressure..... :)