Monday, July 12, 2010

Downtown Nashville Engagement Session : Mandy and Chris!

How adorable is this couple?  Mandy and Chris are tying the knot next May in Aruba... (ummm JEALOUS!  Okay.... well since they hired me to come with them I guess I am not jealous... although I do wish I could have my wedding there!  Haha)  We met downtown at the pedestrian bridge in this sweltering summer weather.  They both were great sports despite the heat, and marched up and down the pedestrian bridge and all over downtown.  We had a great shoot and they were SO much fun.  And neither of them look sweaty in any of these shots which completely amazes me!  LOL...  I love how many funny shots we got... Mandy and Chris, I am SO looking forward to your big day and I hope you love your previews!  Check out the rest on our proofing site HERE.  See you soon!  :) Krista

1 comment:

Brooke Kelly Photography said...

These are so fun!

Ummm...I want to go to Aruba. Get married there. Think about how awesome your pics would be!! ;)