Monday, March 21, 2011

A week in review : Nashville children's photographer

Hey all!  So sorry I am behind on your previews... Completely in wedding planning purgatory right now! Haha!  Not quite time for the wedding yet and still not done with all the final details so I am a bit in limbo trying to wrap all the loose ends up.  But in a little over 1 1/2 weeks I will be a married gal!  Whoo hoo!  I would post a photo here but ...believe it or not...  we have yet to do our engagement session (lol.... just like the old saying, the shoemaker's kids always go barefoot...)  I have been so busy planning all of your shoots we haven't even done ours yet (and my fiance is not complaining at all haha)... but we will be doing some after the wedding I swear!... :)

Anywho... On to your previews!  We had some of the cutest kiddos in here this week and a ka-zillion headshots!  I am going to wait to post the headshots until I have client approvals on some of them so mainly just kiddo shots in this post.  Enjoy!!!  And wish me luck finishing up my wedding planning!  ~Krista

Eric... Isn't he quite the little model!?







 Sweet baby Finn.. Is not the most adorable - sweetest baby?  Happy 1st birthday Mr. Finn~!






 My comedian of the week... Kenny was HILARIOUS and cracked me up the entire shoot... !





 Ms. Lily... SO SO SO sweet, and mom brought the most ADORABLE outfits!





 And baby Van... Welcome to the world!  6 days old.  Awww :) :)  And wins the award for not peeing OR pooping the entire shoot!  That's a record.  :) :)









 Last but not least, Mr. Brayden... He was a bit of a stinker this time (he actually managed to lock himself in our bathroom AND locked us out!)  Thank God for his dad's skills with a screwdriver... Lol!  But he is absolutely adorable nonetheless... ~!






1 comment:

clippingimages said...

the shots are very perfectly done as always. thanks alot for sharing.