Friday, April 27, 2012

Courtney + Alex ... An amazing Hillwood Country Club Wedding : Nashville Wedding Photographer

Hello folks!  It's been a while since I posted, maternity leave has been great.  I know I need to post some photos of our little guy but frankly, I've really just been enjoying not working and spending time with him while I can!  It's been a nice change of pace :)  Promise I'll post some soon!

We officially kicked off wedding season with Courtney and Alex's gorgeous country club wedding at Hillwood here in Nashville (YAY!!!)  They couldn't have picked a more perfect day (well, okay maybe we could have had a liiiiiittttlle less wind).  I loved Courtney's spunky style, her cute glasses, red flowers and gorgeous curled hair.  Alex was a great sport and looks like a pro model in all of his photos...  And of course, little man Jac stole the show and won all of our hearts... He was the cutest groomsman I have ever seen!!!

The ceremony was very sweet and you could just feel the love between these two, so sweet :) The reception was super fun and laid back.  They had a photo booth, an amazing band (Lipstick Blond) and had some fun activities for the night!  The "rock star makeover" was HILARIOUS and out of all the weddings I have photographed, I haven't ever seen anything like it.  Loved it!

Alex, Courtney, friends and family, it was so fun spending the day with you!  Hope you love the previews!








































5 comments:

Courtney Hagenbuch said...

The pics are beautiful! Thank you so much Krista!!! I can't wait to see more!!!

Aunt Shobby said...

Pics are fabulous...a really fun couple! Glad to see myself with mouth open dancing with Grandmama in a wheelchair!

Emily said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you captured all the little precious moments!

sports top-ics said...

Krista great looking pictures! What fantastic work, it is amazing how you have captured each moment as a piece of art! A beautiful couple!

Laura said...

I love these!! Can't wait to see more! Courtney looks amazing!