Monday, April 30, 2012

Whitney + Matt : An absolutely perfect day at Oz Nashville; Nashville Wedding Photographer


I am just absolutely-completely-totally in LOVE with this couple, their family and friends, and these photos.

Seriously.

This was the first wedding EVER at Oz Nashville, the newest contemporary wedding venue in Nashville.  I was honored to be the one who got to photograph the inaugural event and I have to say, I couldn't have asked for a more amazing couple to work with.  Matt and Whitney are two of the sweetest, most genuine and fun folks I have worked with.  They just cracked me up all day and I just was so in awe of how genuine and sweet the love between the two of them was.  I know it is hard to be yourself in front of a camera crew.  I know this because I myself struggle with it... It's hard not to be distracted and nervous about how you look, etc.  But these two were just amazing in front of the camera.  I always tell people to just act like we're not there... And they really pulled it off.  They paid no attention to me, and because of it I was able to capture some truly amazing moments.

Their family and friends were so amazing and fun to work with as well.. I have SO many fun shots from the day!  If I could just post all 900 photos of the entire wedding in this preview post, I probably would HAHA!!!

So enough talking.  I'll let the photos speak for themselves :)





 these girls CRACKED me up....




















































A special thanks to Ellen Hollis who did an AMAZING job planning and coordinating the day, and to Oz Nashville for letting us have full run of the venue to do whatever photos we wanted!

Whitney, Matt, friends and family, it was GREAT working with you all!!! Hope to see you again soon!!!

~Krista

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista, you are amazing! You captured the love! I highly recommend you and your staff. Fantastic pics and these were only the previews! Can hardly wait for the other 850!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a perfect day at OZ. That you, Krista, for capturing the love. You are great!

Anonymous said...

Krista, the preview pictures are incredible! I cannot wait to see the rest. You and the team were truly a joy to have around on our wedding day. Thank you for everything!

Whitney and Matt

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. Beautiful couple.

Anonymous said...

Krista, You are a true talent. Great working with you again. Beautiful Couple. Beautiful Venue. So much fun!

Carmen Mabry,
Makeup Artist