Thursday, April 11, 2013

Anna and Tate : Sneak Peek

I was so excited to meet Ms. Anna and see Mr. Tate this week!  His mom and dad live in New Orleans and are friends of mine from when I was still living up in Nashville!  When they come into town to visit family they bring the kiddos in to see me for photos as they haven't found a photographer in New Orleans that they're crazy about yet.  This was my first time meeting Anna, and I have to say, she is just the sweetest, cuddliest little thing ever.  She was perfectly agreeable for her entire photo shoot.  Tate has grown so much and is SO funny!  I loved the cape and undies that Natalie brought for him, so hilarious.  Tate showed off his modeling skills and followed every direction to a T!  Natalie, you look great and thanks for bringing everyone in.. It was great seeing you all!
Krista















No comments: